Gestoos is looking for an Ai Tech lead Engineer to join and lead the Development team with at least five years of experience. The candidate will join the Gestoos team and lead the design and development of the Gestoos Platform. The position is a leadership position and includes managing the development and testing of real-time computer vision and machine learning methods and developing prototypes and demo samples to showcase Gestoos new features to customers. The candidate will lead the platform product decisions of Engineering and Development and will plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee activities in the Engineering and Development department, ensuring the development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet the current and future needs of the company.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of engineering principles and procedures.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Lead the engineering team to design and launch new features of the cloud platform.
- Lead the Software development of Gestoos products and services.
- Lead the resources in charge of installed systems and infrastructure
- Lead Q&A tasks
- Lead the implementation of security and data protection.
- Lead the Design and develop quality assurance tools for machine learned models.
- Oversees the preparation and final approval of project plans.
- Ensures that projects are completed.
- Establishes and implements the strategic direction of the companys engineering and development initiatives.
- Collaborates with the companys executive leadership to develop and meet organizational goals while supplying expertise and guidance on projects, operations, and systems.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new technologies and systems to improve organizational processes and decision-making.
- Ensures that departmental decisions such as staffing, development, organization, hardware acquisitions, and facilities are in line with the organizations business plan and vision.
- Establishes, communicates, and implements engineering and development policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent operations.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in engineering and development related to the organizations industry.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- MsC or PhD in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning or equivalent.
- Previous experience in developing classification, detection, prediction and regression algorithms.
- Proficiency in deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow or PyTorch)
- Fluency in Python and C++.
- Experience analysing and improving software performance.
- Motivated and proactive with a strong sense of teamwork
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English communication
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter, CV and examples of work in English via email to email@example.com