Gestoos is looking for a computer vision Engineer to join his team with no experience required. The candidate will join the Gestoos Platform development team and will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software. The position includes the development and testing of real-time computer vision and machine learning methods and the development of prototypes and demo samples to showcase Gestoos new features to customers. The candidate will also be involved in optimisation and hardware acceleration tasks to improve the performance of computer vision methods for embedded platforms.
- Prototype and develop deep learning methods to address tasks related (but not limited) to action recognition and object detection.
- Design and develop tools to collect, annotate a pre-process training and evaluation data.
- Design and develop quality assurance tools for machine learned models.
- Maintain and develop Gestoos inference engine portability to acceleration frameworks (OpenVino, TensorRT, Tensor flow Lite, ...)
- Customer support and training on Gestoos tools and libraries usage.
- MsC or PhD in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning or equivalent.
- Previous experience in developing classification, detection, prediction and regression algorithms.
- Proficiency in deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow or PyTorch)
- Fluency in Python and C++.
- Experience analysing and improving software performance.
- Strong track record of academic or industrial research, with an emphasis on solving real-world problems.
- Motivated and proactive with a strong sense of teamwork
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English communication
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter, CV and examples of work in English via email to firstname.lastname@example.org