Gestoos is looking for a computer vision Engineer to join his team with no experience required. The candidate will join our software engineering team and will be responsible for the development and maintenance of cloud-based services for the Gestoos platform. He will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform. The candidate will be involved in further developing and improving our current cloud stack which provides access to data collection, annotation, deep learning model creation and evaluation, documentation, software downloads and management of run-time licenses.
The position will also require the set up and maintenance of cloud services to further extensions of our machine learning platform.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features of the cloud platform.
- Software development of backend microservices, APIs and database structures.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Strong knowledge of Node.js frameworks such as Vue.js, Nuxt.js, React and/or Express.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases
- Solid cloud services experience (Google Cloud Platform preferred)
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business and data processes
- Motivated and proactive with a strong sense of teamwork
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English communication
How to Apply:
Submit your cover letter, CV and examples of work in English via email to firstname.lastname@example.org